    when I go to display properties I don't get an option for "effects" I have
    seen a screen of others and they have an effects tab. How do I get it
    Win XP Home
    David B, Oct 27, 2003

  2. David B

    °Mike° Guest

    Microsoft Windows XP - Display Properties overview
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?N36A13A56

    Missing Tabs in Display Properties and No OpenGL Support
    After You Upgrade to Windows XP

    On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:44:59 +0000 (UTC), in
    <bnk75b$mo2$>
    David B scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 27, 2003

  3. David B

    Liz Guest

    Click the Appearance tab> Effects button.

    "David B" wrote

    Liz, Oct 28, 2003