    s Guest

    I'm not seeing a way to specify a 9 gig dual-layer DVD in NVE 3...

    Is that normal? I see a 9 gig DVD in Nero Burning ROM

    s, Aug 17, 2005

  2. s

    Alpha Guest

    Add files beyond a single layer and it switches to dual layer.

    Alpha, Aug 17, 2005

  3. s

    Jim Scott Guest

    I have been burning DL DVDs with NVE 2 successfully for some time. But,
    after installing the latest updates (NVE 3) I am having a problem getting
    the software to recognize that I have a disc in my DVD burner. After
    contacting Nero multiple times, and sending the infotool.txt and
    logfile.txt, I have had no answers other than to make sure that I have the
    latest firmware on the burner. Nero's support is at best a joke.
    My suggestion is to go back to the July 2005 updates if you can. That was
    the last successful update I had.

    Jim

    Jim Scott, Aug 18, 2005
  4. s

    Alpha Guest

    "Jim Scott" <> wrote in message
    >I have been burning DL DVDs with NVE 2 successfully for some time. But,
    > after installing the latest updates (NVE 3) I am having a problem getting
    > the software to recognize that I have a disc in my DVD burner. After
    > contacting Nero multiple times, and sending the infotool.txt and
    > logfile.txt, I have had no answers other than to make sure that I have the
    > latest firmware on the burner. Nero's support is at best a joke.
    > My suggestion is to go back to the July 2005 updates if you can. That was
    > the last successful update I had.
    >
    > Jim

    I must admit that is the last update I installed. I have read similar
    reports about problems all over the news groups.

    Alpha, Aug 18, 2005