No display

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by kvg.ktk@gmail.com, Oct 20, 2008.

  1. Guest

    System Spacification

    Microsoft Windows XP Professional
    Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600

    mother board D815

    System Manufacturer Compaq
    System Model Deskpro
    System Type X86-based PC
    Processor x86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 6 GenuineIntel ~866 Mhz
    BIOS Version/Date Compaq 686P0 v2.04, 6/12/2001
    SMBIOS Version 2.3

    Total Physical Memory 512.50 MB

    Problem

    When Press the power Switch, every thing is ON but no disply, if
    disconnect the main Power card for 20 - 30 minutes, then reconnect and
    press the power button after 2 minutes it ON.
    if restart the window the the system didnot give display. to start the
    system, do the previous process agian.

    there is no error tone, no error code. I change the ram but no
    solution.

    , Oct 20, 2008

  2. wrote:
    > System Spacification
    >
    > Microsoft Windows XP Professional
    > Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
    >
    > mother board D815
    >
    > System Manufacturer Compaq
    > System Model Deskpro
    > System Type X86-based PC
    > Processor x86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 6 GenuineIntel ~866 Mhz
    > BIOS Version/Date Compaq 686P0 v2.04, 6/12/2001
    > SMBIOS Version 2.3
    >

    > Total Physical Memory 512.50 MB
    >
    > Problem
    >
    > When Press the power Switch, every thing is ON but no disply, if
    > disconnect the main Power card for 20 - 30 minutes, then reconnect and
    > press the power button after 2 minutes it ON.
    > if restart the window the the system didnot give display. to start the
    > system, do the previous process agian.
    >
    > there is no error tone, no error code. I change the ram but no
    > solution.

    Why did you change the RAM?

    You might have a video card that is not compatible, or you just have a
    bad video card (more likely).

    --
    ________
    David M Lemcoe Jr.