    Thanks,

    Paul
    , Jun 27, 2007

  2. Merv Guest

    On Jun 27, 7:28 am, "" <> wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > I have enabled "debug ip packet" on a Cisco 3750 switch.
    >
    > I am connected via the console port and using HyperTerminal. I am
    > unable to see any debugging messages?

    check if console logging has beend disable using the show logging
    command

    Lightning#sh logging
    Syslog logging: enabled (42 messages dropped, 0 messages rate-limited,
    0 flushes, 0 overruns)
    Console logging: level debugging, 1805 messages logged
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Monitor logging: level debugging, 24 messages logged
    Buffer logging: level debugging, 1804 messages logged
    Logging Exception size (4096 bytes)
    Count and timestamp logging messages: disabled
    Persistent logging: disabled
    Trap logging: level informational, 1851 message lines logged

    Log Buffer (100000 bytes):

    config t
    logging console debugging
    end