    experienced similar, your observations would be most welcome.

    Regards
    TWK

    Toobi Won Kenobi, Feb 9, 2007

  2. Hi
    If your Wireless Router (or what ever you use to connect to) is using a
    peer-to -peer topology and your Laptop was put on domain, it might be that
    the settings are still domain related and thus it is incompatible with your
    current Network.
    If you do not know how to change it back you should ask the people that put
    it on the Domain how to reverse what ever they did
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 9, 2007

  3. Hello Jack,

    It was me :(
    who put it onto the domain, I was using the the desktop to fine tune some
    networking issues with a WS2003 server.
    I have since left the domain with this PC and it is now back on the peer to
    peer.

    Regards
    TWK

    Toobi Won Kenobi, Feb 9, 2007