    I have internet service with Comcast.

    I hope someone can help because I really need to access IE2.

    Disclaimer: I'm not technically savvy :)

    leftdimple, Oct 2, 2008

  2. leftdimple

    Terry Guest

    Hi

    I'm a Mac user and, by necessity, a Windows user. Not familiar with
    Bootcamp but I guess its like Virtual PC in the old days - creating a windows
    environment on Mac. I've had a similar problem recently with Virtual PC
    creating an XP environment on Vista. XP Service Pack 3 - a free download
    from the Microsoft site - introduced wireless connectibility for XP users,
    but it won't help you unless Bootcamp has a virtual wireless connection.
    Have a look at the network options on Bootcamp to see if it has. If it
    hasn't check on the publishers site to see if there is an update to the
    software. If there is a virtual wireless option in the software it will only
    work if your Mac is logged on because the virtual connection will need to
    piggyback on the actual connection. Hope that's helpful.
    --
    Terry

    Terry, Oct 4, 2008

  3. leftdimple

    Barb Bowman Guest

    1. what happens when you try to connect? is there an error message?
    2. what router are you connecting to??? what security are you using?

    On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 08:55:01 -0700, leftdimple
    <> wrote:

    >I hope someone can help me out.
    >
    >I recently uploaded Windows XP SP2 onto my Mac via Bootcamp. The trouble I
    >am having is connecting to my wireless at home while in Windows. I have no
    >problem connecting at my office or elsewhere, only at home. I have no
    >problem connecting through Mac OS X at home.
    >
    >I have internet service with Comcast.
    >
    >I hope someone can help because I really need to access IE2.
    >
    >Disclaimer: I'm not technically savvy :)

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS-MVP
    http://digitalmediaphile.wordpress.com