    Does anyone have any ideas?

    Thanks.

    Jake.

    Jake, Apr 14, 2009

  2. Was the upgrade an authorized ASUS firmware?

    Are you sure the upgraded firmware didn't disable the wireless in BIOS?

    Have you contacted ASUS support to ask them about it?

    --
    -Ben-
    Ben M. Schorr, MVP

    Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote), Apr 14, 2009

  3. Jake

    Jake Guest

    Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) wrote:
    > Was the upgrade an authorized ASUS firmware?
    >
    > Are you sure the upgraded firmware didn't disable the wireless in
    > BIOS?
    > Have you contacted ASUS support to ask them about it?

    They were very helpful.

    Thanks.

    Jake, Apr 14, 2009
  4. Jake

    Jack-MVP Guest

    Hi
    Check the support site for new Drivers.
    With New BIOS sometimes they can be new drivers.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack-MVP, Apr 15, 2009
  5. Jake

    smlunatick Guest

    On Apr 15, 1:22 am, "Jack-MVP" <> wrote:
    > Hi
    > Check the support site for new Drivers.
    > With New BIOS sometimes they can be new drivers.
    > Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).
    >
    > "Jake" <> wrote in message

    > >I recently upgraded the BIOS on an ASUS Eee PC and now the wireless connect
    > >has failed. No settings have been changed so I am lost as to what to do.
    > >Does anyone have any ideas?

    > > Thanks.

    > > Jake.

    Also, some BIOS updates might complete "screw up" the settings. You
    might have to complete re-do the BIOS settings after "resetting" them
    to "factory" defaults.

    smlunatick, Apr 16, 2009