    Whey? they has been there for a few month ago

    Thanks

    Torben

    Eigil48, May 17, 2005

  2. Eigil48

    Robert Baer Guest

    Eigil48 wrote:

    > When I clone my computer to my TV, there is no colour on the TV.
    >
    > Whey? they has been there for a few month ago
    >

    > Thanks
    >

    > Torben

    "Clone"?????

    Robert Baer, May 18, 2005

  3. Eigil48

    Terry Joyce Guest

    Eigil48 wrote:
    > When I clone my computer to my TV, there is no colour on the TV.
    >
    > Whey? they has been there for a few month ago

    Under Display settings have you chosen the tv output as opposed to the
    monitor?
    Hope that is it
    Tee Jay

    Terry Joyce, May 18, 2005
  4. Eigil48

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Eigil48 wrote:
    > When I clone my computer to my TV, there is no colour on the TV.
    >
    > Whey? they has been there for a few month ago

    Have you selected the correct TV format? (NTSC or PAL)

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, May 18, 2005
  5. Eigil48

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Robert Baer wrote:
    > Eigil48 wrote:
    >
    >> When I clone my computer to my TV, there is no colour on the TV.
    >>
    >> Whey? they has been there for a few month ago
    >>

    >> Thanks
    >>

    >> Torben
    >>

    > "Clone"?????

    Yep - that is what ATI (for one) calls it.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, May 18, 2005