    date bois,and drivers....just NO COLOUR. Some one help please ,have been
    on this for 8 months.

    DESPERATE DON.
    Don Chapman, Apr 13, 2005

  2. Don Chapman

    FML Guest

    Don Chapman spewed forth...

    > Have changed my graphics to Radeon 9200SE because of my inability to
    > get 2 monitor support.
    > with old card.
    > Have got file transfer to TV but no colour....have right connections
    > ,upto date bois,and drivers....just NO COLOUR. Some one help please
    > ,have been on this for 8 months.
    >
    > DESPERATE DON.

    I had a similar problem with a different video capture/tv board. It turned
    out to be the NTSC/PAL setting was wrong. Once I set it to NTSC (US), all
    was good. Hope this helps.
    FML, Apr 13, 2005

  3. Don Chapman

    JANA Guest

    Make sure that the TV standards is properly set up for your area. It will be
    either NTSC, or PAL. Setting the card to the proper country if offered in
    the setup, is also a good start.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Apr 13, 2005
  4. Don Chapman

    Don Chapman Guest

    THANKS But have tried this and still got BW.

    Don Chapman, Apr 13, 2005
  5. Don Chapman

    Don Chapman Guest

    THANKS But does not alter the BW on TV

    Don Chapman, Apr 13, 2005
  6. Don Chapman

    Tina Guest

    "JANA" <> wrote in message
    > Make sure that the TV standards is properly set up for your area. It will
    > be
    > either NTSC, or PAL. Setting the card to the proper country if offered in
    > the setup, is also a good start.
    >
    > --
    >
    > JANA
    > _____

    If it was on a different broadcast system you wouldn't see any picture but
    crap. And the French use a totally different system

    --
    Tina
    Tina, Apr 13, 2005
  7. Don Chapman

    Don Chapman Guest

    I WANT HELP NO USELESS COMMENTS>>>>>DD

    Don Chapman, Apr 13, 2005
  8. Don Chapman

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:27:26 GMT, "Don Chapman" <> wrote:

    >Have changed my graphics to Radeon 9200SE because of my inability to get 2
    >monitor support.
    > with old card.
    >Have got file transfer to TV but no colour....have right connections ,upto
    >date bois,and drivers....just NO COLOUR. Some one help please ,have been
    >on this for 8 months.

    What do you mean file transfer to TV?

    The card might be outputting NTSC. Change the setting to PAL.
    NTSC on a PAL TV will cause lack of colour.

    >DESPERATE DON.

    Barry
    Barry OGrady, Apr 13, 2005
  9. Don Chapman

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 09:16:10 GMT, "Tina" <> wrote:

    >"JANA" <> wrote in message
    >> Make sure that the TV standards is properly set up for your area. It will
    >> be
    >> either NTSC, or PAL. Setting the card to the proper country if offered in
    >> the setup, is also a good start.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> JANA
    >> _____

    >If it was on a different broadcast system you wouldn't see any picture but
    >crap. And the French use a totally different system

    Wrong. NTSC on a PAL TV shows picture with no colour.

    >--
    >Tina

    Barry
    Barry OGrady, Apr 13, 2005
  10. Don Chapman

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:55:19 GMT, "Don Chapman" <> wrote:

    >I WANT HELP NO USELESS COMMENTS>>>>>DD

    THEN YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE.

    >>> _____

    >> If it was on a different broadcast system you wouldn't see any picture but
    >> crap. And the French use a totally different system
    >>
    >> --
    >> Tina

    Barry
    Barry OGrady, Apr 13, 2005
  11. Don Chapman

    Don Chapman Guest

    Yes I want to use my TV as second monitor playing audio with sound activated
    screen savers.
    Have changed cards settings to all formats but still Black and White.
    This with two different cards and two TVs.

    Don Chapman, Apr 14, 2005