    --
    Chris
    Wirral, UK
    Christopher Stott, Jan 27, 2008

  2. Christopher Stott

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Christopher,

    If 70-271 was the first exam that you passed (congratulations by the way!)
    then you become a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), and should receive
    a certificate for that, which will come as part of your Welcome Kit. In
    order to receive that you must request it so that you can confirm your
    mailing address, and that is within the private MCP site, which you should
    have received access to.

    Good luck going forward!

    Mitch Garvis, MCT

    http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

    Montreal MCT, Jan 27, 2008

  3. "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message

    > Hi Christopher,
    >
    > If 70-271 was the first exam that you passed (congratulations by the way!)
    > then you become a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), and should receive
    > a certificate for that, which will come as part of your Welcome Kit. In
    > order to receive that you must request it so that you can confirm your
    > mailing address, and that is within the private MCP site, which you should
    > have received access to.
    >
    > Good luck going forward!

    > Mitch Garvis, MCT
    > Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
    >
    > http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
    >
    > "Christopher Stott" <> wrote in message
    > > I'm new to the I..T. world, and am currently working on my MCDST. But when
    > > I passed 70-271 I didn't get any certificate. Does that exam even have a
    > > qualification attached to it?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Chris
    > > Wirral, UK

    And assuming you still do not receive your Welcome Kit after Mitch's
    response, you can contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center at:

    (800) 917 0758 or (0800) 096 0137
    Or by email:

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 27, 2008
  4. Thanks for the reply,

    I didn't recieve anything at all,so I don't have access to the site. I tried
    to log on but I dont know my details to log on (MCP ID and access code), as
    I didn't recieve them. Apparently I was supposed to get an email after I
    passed, but one never came.

    Any idea what to do?

    --
    Chris
    Wirral, UK

    Christopher Stott, Jan 27, 2008
  5. Christopher Stott

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Yes, send an e-mail to and give them the details of
    your exam. You will likely have to send them a scanned copy of your exam
    record.

    Good luck!

    Montreal MCT, Jan 28, 2008
  6. OK thanks,

    I sent an email to them last night, so I just have to wait for a response
    now. I'll post the results up here. Thanks again for the info!

    --
    Chris
    Wirral, UK

    Christopher Stott, Jan 28, 2008
  7. Got my MCP ID direct from Microsoft, registered for my welcome kit, so just
    waiting for it to arrive! Thanks for your help.

    --
    Chris
    Wirral, UK

    Christopher Stott, Jan 30, 2008