    take? E-mailed CompTIA but no reply as yet.

    --

    Kenny
    Kenny, Oct 22, 2003

  2. You can also check the Prometric or the Vue websites (depending where you
    tested) and see your test history with that particular company.

    Philip

    C. Philip Cutler II, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Got a reply from CompTIA, it was sent to an address I lived at 3 years ago!
    Not their fault or mine, fault with the college where I took the course not
    updating their records.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Oct 24, 2003
  4. Kenny

    jose3030 Guest

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:05:16 +0100, "Kenny" <>
    wrote:

    >Passed both parts A+ early June but no certificate yet! How long does it
    >take? E-mailed CompTIA but no reply as yet.

    What email did you use to contact Comptia?

    My address on the Prometric address was incorrect so I doubt I'll get
    mine in a timely manner.
    jose3030, Oct 26, 2003
  5. Kenny

    Danny Kile Guest

    Kenny wrote:
    > Passed both parts A+ early June but no certificate yet! How long does it
    > take? E-mailed CompTIA but no reply as yet.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Kenny

    I got mine in eight days.

    --
    Danny Kile
    Please reply to the Newsgroup ONLY

    "Dogs come when they're called, CATS take a message and get back to
    you." Mary Bly
    Danny Kile, Oct 26, 2003