    Thanks in advance,

    Nick

    , Oct 5, 2003

  2. Guest

    To select all photos for a batch scan, open the preview pane in
    CoolScan and hit [ctrl] + [a] tp select all. The click [scan].
    Individual setting like crop and Digital ICE can be applied per photo.

    I downloaded a twain driver for winXP and Coolscan 4000ed from
    vuescan.com.

    more infor here:

    Response (Nikon Tech Support []) 10/06/2003 02:14
    AM
    Dear Nick

    Fistly the batch scan menu is for when using the SF-200 batch slide
    feeder, and is not required for use when using the SA-21. All Batch
    Scan settings required for the SA-21 can be made in the Nikon Scan
    Prefferences.

    As for the twain acquire Im not sure what you are reffering to?

    The preview is just a low quality picture of the image you are going
    to scan. Since the scanner is so fine in detail it well pick up any
    grain showing in the slides. You can reduce this by dropping the
    Resolution down in the software, if you find a picture is showing to
    much grain.

    Thanks
    Nikon Tech Support []
    Nikon