    Why is the service not enabled, my Phone has this Option.

    My DECT Phone has it, full date and time Auto update, even with a cleared phone.

    So why not a Cell Phone.,...???

    Mathew Good, Mar 18, 2007

  2. Mathew Good

    Kent Smith Guest

    Mathew Good wrote:
    > Why is the service not enabled, my Phone has this Option.
    >

    > My DECT Phone has it, full date and time Auto update, even with a
    > cleared phone.
    >
    > So why not a Cell Phone.,...???

    I believe it's actually sent during the callerid info between rings so it
    should just be the phone that needs to be able to read it and apply it
    whenever someone rings. Maybe it can't handle the NZ format or something.

    It is likely callerid on digital is completely different from analog though
    so may not work that way. :)

    -KENT

    Kent Smith, Mar 21, 2007