No "Application Data" Folder: Why ?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Robert11, Dec 17, 2005.

  1. Robert11

    Robert11 Guest

    Hello:

    Running XP, and using Word 2002.

    Have been trying to find where any of the MS Word "Auto Recovered" files
    might
    hopefully be saved to after my PC crashed. Word's Auto Recover was on, so
    they should be "somewhere"

    My understanding is that there should be a folder called Word in:
    C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Microsoft\Word

    But I have no "Application Data" folder under my Username.

    There is however a UserData folder, but nothing useful there.

    Any thoughts as to why I do not have an Application Data Folder ?

    Or, where the Recovered Files hopefully are ?

    Thanks,
    B.

    Robert11, Dec 17, 2005