No Airlink101 driver for windows xp pro 64

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?RHlsYW4=?=, May 8, 2005.

  1. anyone know how i can get my wireless card working on xp 64 if i dont have
    the 64 bit driver?

    =?Utf-8?B?RHlsYW4=?=, May 8, 2005

  2. Try the RT2500 drivers for 64-bit from:
    http://www.ralinktech.com/supp-1.htm

    Although Airlink make the card, they probably don't make the actual chip.
    The above drivers work for Linksys and Belkin, I don't have a full list of
    all the cards they work for but they're worth a try.

    It's the third 'set' of drivers listed...
    --
    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), May 8, 2005