    fine. But if i go into device manger and right click on the adapter, then
    properties. it says "no adapter state found in registry". also intel proset
    software doesn't see the adapter. But the things does work. any ideas?
    =?Utf-8?B?aWNvY3phcg==?=, May 5, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?aWNvY3phcg==?=

    pleasejules

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Re:Intel Wireless

    Hi.
    Ive been stuck on this problem for days now. I have installed and re-installed windows xp three times now, just to try and get these damn drivers in! Sorry i cannot help, but would also be very grateful as well if someone could help with this problem. Ive never known such a stubborn driver? Its my girlfriends laptop as well.

    Toshiba Portege A200

    Sorry to butt in with this post, thanks to anyone that can help

    Julian
    pleasejules, Mar 6, 2008