    Thanks for any help.

    --
    Darren
    Darren, Dec 12, 2004

  2. Darren wrote:
    > I've got an email account setup in Thunderbird 1.0 but under account
    > settings its not listed there anywhere.
    >
    > Is there a file i can edit/kill so I can setup the account again, and
    > this time have the settings visible?
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

    Does this account appear in the left pane, complete with folders and
    messages? Can you download mail into it? Yet it doesn't appear in
    Account Settings?

    This is more then wierd. Since this is so unusual, could you provide
    more information, answering the questions I asked, and any other
    pertinent information.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 13, 2004

  3. Darren

    Darren Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > Does this account appear in the left pane, complete with folders and
    > messages?

    It was setup to use the Global Local Folders

    > Can you download mail into it? Yet it doesn't appear in
    > Account Settings?

    Yep, send and receive all worked ok, but there were no settings Account
    Settings!

    I have now managed to get rid of it, and add it again, and this time
    with the settings visible.

    I got rid of it by deleting all the other accounts, at which point there
    was nothing in account settings.
    Then I opened a new mail and clicked on Tools > Account settings and
    there they were!

    Oh well, never mind, working ok now.

    --
    Darren