    When I start computer with Boot Diskete, then I can see only those on drive
    C, whats was copied from floppy.
    What to do first?

    Adi, Oct 19, 2003

  2. Adi

    Ralph Mann Guest

    Adi said:

    > When I start computer I get message about bad FAT32 (corupt or it can be a
    > virus infected).
    > When I start computer with Boot Diskete, then I can see only those on drive
    > C, whats was copied from floppy.
    > What to do first?

    I think that you are seeing the files that are on the floppy after you boot from
    it.
    Type C: at the prompt to swap from A: to the C:

    Ralph Mann, Oct 19, 2003

  3. Adi

    Jackie Guest

    "Adi" <> wrote in message
    > When I start computer I get message about bad FAT32 (corupt or it can be a
    > virus infected).
    > When I start computer with Boot Diskete, then I can see only those on

    drive
    > C, whats was copied from floppy.
    > What to do first?

    learn how to read what is displayed on the screen or learn how to type.

    Jackie, Oct 19, 2003
  4. Hello,
    See if it will boot into safe mode. Run Scandisk. It could very well be that
    the hard disk
    has become corrupted to the point it must be replaced. It the machine will
    NOT boot to
    safe mode, use the startup disk and run scandisk from there. Be mentally
    prepared to
    purchase a new hard drive and reinstall the OS and any programs you have
    added since
    you first took delivery of the machine.

    Dennis C. Cooney, Oct 20, 2003