    a message to try a 64 bit installer. Is Microsoft going to offer SP-1 for 64
    bit systems?
    Anyone can e-mail me directly at . Thanks, APLUS

    aplus, Mar 24, 2008

  2. aplus

    Clayton Guest

    Clayton, Mar 24, 2008

  3. Yes, this link gives you the full SP1 for x64.
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...4b-32b2-41cc-bd8b-d71eda5ec07c&DisplayLang=en

    It's a 726 MB file, so bring a fast connection!

    --

    Dustin Harper

    Dustin Harper, Mar 24, 2008
  4. aplus

    Theo Guest

    There has been both 32-bit and 64-bit versions from the
    beginning.

    Theo, Mar 24, 2008
  5. aplus

    aplus Guest

    Thanks guys for the link. The download worked, but the machine is not able
    to run it and I get an internal error. In addition, the machine fails with
    updates as well. Any help is appreciated.

    Aplus

    aplus, Mar 26, 2008
  6. aplus

    Theo Guest

    You don't provide enough information to make an analysis.

    Also check out the link(s) below for help with SP1:

    Subject: Free Vista SP1 Support

    For U.S. Support:
    http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?ln=en-us&x=16&y=12&prid=11274&gprid=500921

    Select your country: