NM-IDS login: Lost username and password

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by tweety, Oct 30, 2009.

  1. tweety

    tweety Guest

    Hi everybody,

    I inherited a 3825 router that has a PID: NM-CIDS-K9 card in it. IDS-
    Sensor1/0.

    I have tried the default login of "cisco" and "cisco", this fails
    though :(

    Does anyone know if this is the right default password and username or
    of a way to reset the cards username and password? any help would be
    gratefully recieved.

    I have greated a loopback and configured ipunumbered in the sensor and
    can reverse telnet onto the card and attempt login:

    Router#telnet 150.1.6.6 2066
    Trying 150.1.6.6, 2066 ... Open

    NM-IDS login:

    Thanks for any help or information you guys provide.

    Regards Andrew

    tweety, Oct 30, 2009