    right cable uses? I tried the CAB-E1-PRI from cisco. But this cable
    don't work.

    Thank you for your help.
    Helmut Ulrich, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Helmut Ulrich

    Hapee Guest

    "Helmut Ulrich" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I want to connect a NM-1CE1B inteface to a PRI-Interface (RJ45)of the
    > german telekom. Can anybody suggest which cable I need or which pins the
    > right cable uses? I tried the CAB-E1-PRI from cisco. But this cable
    > don't work.
    >
    > Thank you for your help.

    Hmmm, strange.
    CAB-E1-PRI should be exactly the cable you need. It has always worked for
    us.
    As a matter of fact, it conforms to the NET5 spec in Euro-ISDN.

    Hans
    Hapee, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Helmut Ulrich <> wrote:
    > I want to connect a NM-1CE1B inteface to a PRI-Interface (RJ45)of the
    > german telekom. Can anybody suggest which cable I need or which pins the
    > right cable uses? I tried the CAB-E1-PRI from cisco. But this cable
    > don't work.

    The red light at the NTPM if off when you connect the cable, but the
    interface ist still down or reset?

    German Telekom build the two pairs (receive/transmit) at pins 36/45
    of RJ-45, while the CAB-E1-PRI expects them at 12/45.

    You shall correct the cabling at the RJ-45 socket.
    Patrick Rother, Jul 22, 2003