    Any feedback would be most appreciated.

    Thanx,
    Mark

    Mark C, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Mark C

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:46:57 -0600, in rec.photo.digital "Mark C"
    <> wrote:

    >I am in the market for a convenient digital photo storage device that I can
    >take out in to the field. Does anyone in this group have any experience
    >with the.....Nixvue 30GB model?
    >
    >Any feedback would be most appreciated.

    I have an original 20 DA. I've been happy with it. No problems at all. The
    newer versions now have USB 2.0 so that should be a big speed increase
    while connected to the PC.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Jan 20, 2004