Nixon papers revealed

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by philo, Nov 17, 2005.

  1. philo

    philo Guest

    philo, Nov 17, 2005

  2. philo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or about Wednesday, November 16, 2005, 6:21:02 PM,, In the
    24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation philo Wrote
    The Following:

    > http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051116/ap_on_re_us/nixon_papers
    >
    > i think it's just beign released now
    > in attempt to further reduce nixon's unpopularity so bush
    > does not beat him in such a contest

    Thanks for the link. The whole damn world started going to hell
    while he was president. The beginning of the royal shaft for the
    United State.
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    Old Gringo, Nov 17, 2005

  3. Old Gringo wrote:

    > Thanks for the link. The whole damn world started going to hell
    > while he was president. The beginning of the royal shaft for
    > the United State.

    Which state was that? Does anyone still live there? :)

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all Google Groups posts.
    Blinky the Shark, Nov 17, 2005
  4. philo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or about Wednesday, November 16, 2005, 10:24:47 PM,, In the
    24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation Blinky the
    Shark Wrote The Following:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >
    >> Thanks for the link. The whole damn world started going to hell
    >> while he was president. The beginning of the royal shaft for
    >> the United State.

    > Which state was that? Does anyone still live there? :)

    ROTF LMAO Texas United States. What's a few esses here and
    there. :)
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    Freedom For The World 11/16/05 11:34:31 PM CST USA
    http://www.nuboy-industries.com
    Old Gringo, Nov 17, 2005
  5. philo

    elaich Guest

    Old Gringo <> wrote in

    > Thanks for the link. The whole damn world started going to hell
    > while he was president. The beginning of the royal shaft for the
    > United State.

    No, no, no. Nixon was only a sign of the times.

    Take a look at the 20th century. The entire world had been thrown into WW1.
    Then a few years of good, and the Depression hits, along with the Dust
    Bowl. No time to recover before WW2. Coming out of WW2, you had the Cold
    War and threat of global annilation by nuclear arms. Then came the 60s,
    Kennedy, the antiwar movement, the assassination of both Kennedys and
    Martin Luther King.

    The whole damn world started going to hell in 1914. By 1970, you had three
    generations of people who had never known real peace.
    elaich, Nov 17, 2005
  6. elaich wrote:

    > The whole damn world started going to hell in 1914. By 1970, you
    > had three generations of people who had never known real peace.

    See, it *was* the airplane that did it. The witches were right --
    we should've burned the Wright Brothers at the stake! ;)

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 17, 2005
  7. philo

    philo Guest

    <snip>

    > The whole damn world started going to hell in 1914. By 1970, you had three
    > generations of people who had never known real peace.

    the whole damn world started going to hell about 6 billion years ago.

    when ted_the_shrink once asked me:

    "what ever happened to the good old days?"

    i merely replied :

    "they aren't here yet!"
    philo, Nov 17, 2005
  8. philo

    Old Gringo Guest

    On or about Thursday, November 17, 2005, 1:14:19 AM,, In the
    24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group, Without Any Hesitation elaich
    Wrote The Following:

    > Old Gringo <> wrote in
    >
    >> Thanks for the link. The whole damn world started going to hell
    >> while he was president. The beginning of the royal shaft for the
    >> United State.

    > No, no, no. Nixon was only a sign of the times.
    >
    > Take a look at the 20th century. The entire world had been thrown into WW1.
    > Then a few years of good, and the Depression hits, along with the Dust
    > Bowl. No time to recover before WW2. Coming out of WW2, you had the Cold
    > War and threat of global annilation by nuclear arms. Then came the 60s,
    > Kennedy, the antiwar movement, the assassination of both Kennedys and
    > Martin Luther King.
    >
    > The whole damn world started going to hell in 1914. By 1970, you had three
    > generations of people who had never known real peace.

    I think we might all be praying to the wrong God. :)
    --
    Old Gringo
    The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
    Freedom For The World 11/17/05 8:24:07 AM CST USA
    http://www.nuboy-industries.com
    Old Gringo, Nov 17, 2005