    starting Outlook Express, but the connection dialog doesn't appear until
    abaout one minute after logging into Windows. (I have Winodws XP Pro).

    Eivind

    Eivind Gussiås Løkseth, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Eivind Gussiås Løkseth

    CZ Guest

    >> Anyone had problems with Norton Internet Security 2004 Professional?

    It seems to make the Windows isntaller hang. Updates from Microsoft won't
    install. The installation process just stops, and then nothing happens.

    Another problem is that it is impossible to connect to the Internet until
    one minute or so after the computer starts. I always connect to Internet by
    starting Outlook Express, but the connection dialog doesn't appear until
    abaout one minute after logging into Windows. (I have Winodws XP Pro).

    Eivind:

    I have noticed the slowdown during bootup with NIS 2004.

    Re: MS updates:
    Add microsoft.com to Privacy Control: Advanced: Global Settings with Permit
    for all settings.

    CZ, Nov 10, 2003