Nina's holiday. Vote now!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rob, Sep 30, 2003.

  1. Rob

    Rob Guest

    Dear Friends,

    Since 2001 Nina Markx has had no vacation taking care of me after I broke my
    spine. Since then I'm paralysed and she helped me a lot.

    Now is the moment to send her for a scuba diving holiday. She is a ** warm
    water diver and we all want to see her perform in cold water with her 3 mm
    tropic neoprene suit. That's the trip she wins when she gets the most votes
    on her name.

    Go to the Dutch site www.diverscafe.nl/stemwin2003/stemoverzicht.asp and
    click - Nina Markx -. Vote for her by clicking "stem, leave your name and
    email address and perhaps it might make the"difference.

    Your vote counts, I want her to win and enjoy this challenge

    Please ask all your friends and neighbours to vote for Nina Markx as
    well......

    Thank for your help,

    Greetings, Rob
    Rob, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Rob wrote:

    > Dear Friends,

    > Since 2001 Nina Markx has had no vacation taking care of me after I broke my
    > spine. Since then I'm paralysed and she helped me a lot.

    > Now is the moment to send her for a scuba diving holiday. She is a ** warm
    > water diver and we all want to see her perform in cold water with her 3 mm
    > tropic neoprene suit. That's the trip she wins when she gets the most votes
    > on her name.

    > Go to the Dutch site www.diverscafe.nl/stemwin2003/stemoverzicht.asp and
    > click - Nina Markx -. Vote for her by clicking "stem, leave your name and
    > email address and perhaps it might make the"difference.

    > Your vote counts, I want her to win and enjoy this challenge

    > Please ask all your friends and neighbours to vote for Nina Markx as
    > well......

    Anybody else tired of this crap? Let's all vote for someone else; if we stick
    to one other contestant, our numbers won't be diluted and could make a
    difference. I just voted for the first name: Jaap Voets. Anybody with
    me? (Seemed to work fine when given a privacy.net address. Mailinator
    should work, too.)

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    NEW 9/25/03:
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Rob

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Blinky the Shark said:

    > Rob wrote:
    >
    >> Dear Friends,

    >> Since 2001 Nina Markx has had no vacation taking care of me after I broke my
    >> spine. Since then I'm paralysed and she helped me a lot.

    >> Now is the moment to send her for a scuba diving holiday. She is a ** warm
    >> water diver and we all want to see her perform in cold water with her 3 mm
    >> tropic neoprene suit. That's the trip she wins when she gets the most votes
    >> on her name.

    >> Go to the Dutch site www.diverscafe.nl/stemwin2003/stemoverzicht.asp and
    >> click - Nina Markx -. Vote for her by clicking "stem, leave your name and
    >> email address and perhaps it might make the"difference.

    >> Your vote counts, I want her to win and enjoy this challenge

    >> Please ask all your friends and neighbours to vote for Nina Markx as
    >> well......

    > Anybody else tired of this crap? Let's all vote for someone else; if we stick
    > to one other contestant, our numbers won't be diluted and could make a
    > difference. I just voted for the first name: Jaap Voets. Anybody with
    > me? (Seemed to work fine when given a privacy.net address. Mailinator
    > should work, too.)

    And don't forget to send the OP $6 so he can turn it into $60,000 for you.
    *eg*
    Brian H¹©, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Rob

    Boomer Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Rob wrote:
    >
    >> Dear Friends,

    >> Since 2001 Nina Markx has had no vacation taking care of me
    >> after I broke my spine. Since then I'm paralysed and she helped
    >> me a lot.

    >> Now is the moment to send her for a scuba diving holiday. She
    >> is a ** warm water diver and we all want to see her perform in
    >> cold water with her 3 mm tropic neoprene suit. That's the trip
    >> she wins when she gets the most votes on her name.

    >> Go to the Dutch site
    >> www.diverscafe.nl/stemwin2003/stemoverzicht.asp and click -
    >> Nina Markx -. Vote for her by clicking "stem, leave your name
    >> and email address and perhaps it might make the"difference.

    >> Your vote counts, I want her to win and enjoy this challenge

    >> Please ask all your friends and neighbours to vote for Nina
    >> Markx as well......

    > Anybody else tired of this crap? Let's all vote for someone
    > else; if we stick to one other contestant, our numbers won't be
    > diluted and could make a difference. I just voted for the first
    > name: Jaap Voets. Anybody with me? (Seemed to work fine when
    > given a privacy.net address. Mailinator should work, too.)

    I'd vote for DT if he was on the list. :)
    Boomer, Sep 30, 2003
  5. Brian H¹© wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark said:

    >> Rob wrote:

    >>> Dear Friends,

    >>> Since 2001 Nina Markx has had no vacation taking care of me after I broke my
    >>> spine. Since then I'm paralysed and she helped me a lot.

    >>> Now is the moment to send her for a scuba diving holiday. She is a ** warm
    >>> water diver and we all want to see her perform in cold water with her 3 mm
    >>> tropic neoprene suit. That's the trip she wins when she gets the most votes
    >>> on her name.

    >>> Go to the Dutch site www.diverscafe.nl/stemwin2003/stemoverzicht.asp and
    >>> click - Nina Markx -. Vote for her by clicking "stem, leave your name and
    >>> email address and perhaps it might make the"difference.

    >>> Your vote counts, I want her to win and enjoy this challenge

    >>> Please ask all your friends and neighbours to vote for Nina Markx as
    >>> well......

    >> Anybody else tired of this crap? Let's all vote for someone else; if we stick
    >> to one other contestant, our numbers won't be diluted and could make a
    >> difference. I just voted for the first name: Jaap Voets. Anybody with
    >> me? (Seemed to work fine when given a privacy.net address. Mailinator
    >> should work, too.)

    > And don't forget to send the OP $6 so he can turn it into $60,000 for you.
    > *eg*

    Whuh? Same guy's doing that kinda shit? Didn't notice that.

    At first glance, it looks like nobody's with me on UNvoting OP's pet.
    :)

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 30, 2003
  6. Rob

    Shel-hed Guest

    On 30 Sep 2003 18:02:15 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >Rob wrote:
    >> Now is the moment to send her for a scuba diving holiday
    >> Please ask all your friends and neighbours to vote

    >Anybody else tired of this crap? Let's all vote for someone else; if we stick
    >to one other contestant, our numbers won't be diluted and could make a
    >difference. I just voted for the first name: Jaap Voets. Anybody with
    >me? (Seemed to work fine when given a privacy.net address. Mailinator
    >should work, too.)

    Is there a write in? I want to send Awnod (the one from Cawafona) on a vacation.
    If enough people get together, we can do this.
    Shel-hed, Sep 30, 2003
  7. Rob

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Blinky the Shark said:

    > Brian H¹© wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark said:

    >>> Anybody else tired of this crap? Let's all vote for someone else; if we
    >>> stick to one other contestant, our numbers won't be diluted and could make a
    >>> difference. I just voted for the first name: Jaap Voets. Anybody with
    >>> me? (Seemed to work fine when given a privacy.net address. Mailinator
    >>> should work, too.)

    >> And don't forget to send the OP $6 so he can turn it into $60,000 for you.
    >> *eg*

    > Whuh? Same guy's doing that kinda shit? Didn't notice that.
    >
    > At first glance, it looks like nobody's with me on UNvoting OP's pet.
    > :)

    I was being facetious ;-)
    Brian H¹©, Sep 30, 2003
  8. Shel-hed wrote:

    > On 30 Sep 2003 18:02:15 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote in
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>Rob wrote:
    >>> Now is the moment to send her for a scuba diving holiday
    >>> Please ask all your friends and neighbours to vote

    >>Anybody else tired of this crap? Let's all vote for someone else; if we stick
    >>to one other contestant, our numbers won't be diluted and could make a
    >>difference. I just voted for the first name: Jaap Voets. Anybody with
    >>me? (Seemed to work fine when given a privacy.net address. Mailinator
    >>should work, too.)

    > Is there a write in? I want to send Awnod (the one from Cawafona) on a vacation.

    No.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 30, 2003
  9. Brian H¹© wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark said:

    >> Brian H¹© wrote:

    >>> And don't forget to send the OP $6 so he can turn it into $60,000 for you.
    >>> *eg*

    >> Whuh? Same guy's doing that kinda shit? Didn't notice that.

    >> At first glance, it looks like nobody's with me on UNvoting OP's pet.
    >> :)

    > I was being facetious ;-)

    Gotcha. Now, let's get to voting for The Other Guy, and see if we can
    get Spammed-For-Lady out of the running. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 30, 2003
  10. Rob

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Blinky the Shark said:

    > Brian H¹© wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark said:

    >>> Whuh? Same guy's doing that kinda shit? Didn't notice that.

    >>> At first glance, it looks like nobody's with me on UNvoting OP's pet.
    >>> :)

    >> I was being facetious ;-)

    > Gotcha. Now, let's get to voting for The Other Guy, and see if we can
    > get Spammed-For-Lady out of the running. :)

    I need a holiday, should I sign up?
    Actually.....
    If everyone sends me $6, I promise not to say I will turn it into $60,000 for
    you, but guarantee it will be put towards a holiday on a tropical, where I will
    endeavour to get nissed as a pewt every day.
    Brian H¹©, Sep 30, 2003
  11. Rob

    Shel-hed Guest

    On 30 Sep 2003 19:16:04 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >Shel-hed wrote:
    >
    >> Is there a write in? I want to send Awnod (the one from Cawafona) on a vacation.

    >No.

    No?! Whaddya mean "No"?
    Somebody get me a Supreme Court. Make sure it's a good one. :-[
    Shel-hed, Sep 30, 2003
  12. Shel-hed wrote:

    > On 30 Sep 2003 19:16:04 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote in
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>Shel-hed wrote:

    >>> Is there a write in? I want to send Awnod (the one from Cawafona) on a vacation.

    >>No.

    > No?! Whaddya mean "No"?
    > Somebody get me a Supreme Court. Make sure it's a good one. :-[

    I don't even know if the country in which the vote is happening has one.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 1, 2003