Nina needs an holiday

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rob & Nina, Sep 29, 2003.

  1. Rob & Nina

    Rob & Nina Guest

    Dear Friends,

    Since 2001 Nina Markx has had no vacation taking care of me after I broke my
    spine.

    Now is the moment to send her for a scuba diving holiday. She is a ** warm
    water diver and we all want to see her perform in cold water with her 3 mm
    tropic neoprene suit. That's the trip she wins when she gets the most votes
    on her name.

    Go to the Dutch site www.diverscafe.nl and click "Ga naar het
    stemoverzicht". Then flip the page until you see - Nina Markx -. Vote for
    her, leave your name and email address and perhaps it might make the
    difference.

    Your vote counts, I want her to win and enjoy this challenge

    Thank for your help,

    Greetings, Rob

    Rob & Nina, Sep 29, 2003