    options and playback information . . . .

    Kudos Nikon

    Deryck

    deryck lant, Oct 3, 2006

  2. deryck  lant

    deryck lant Guest

    For D200, D2X, D2Hs

    The message <>
    from deryck lant <> contains these words:

    deryck lant, Oct 3, 2006

  3. deryck  lant

    Bill Crocker Guest

    "deryck lant" <> wrote in message
    > For D200, D2X, D2Hs
    >
    > The message <>
    > from deryck lant <> contains these words:
    >
    >> http://www.dpreview.com/news/0610/06100301nikonfirmware.asp

    >> .. . . . the largest list of updates we've ever seen implemented by
    >> firmware) and include additional ISO settings on the D2X,
    >> auto-focus improvements, changes to menu options, new image processing
    >> options and playback information . . . .

    > Deryck

    Hi Deryck:

    I downloaded, and installed this firmware update on my D200 without any ill
    effects. Installation was very simple. It added a couple new functions
    that I currently do not use, but I always believe they sneak in a few bug
    fixes in here and there! So it's probably a good idea to apply it.

    Bill Crocker

    Bill Crocker, Oct 3, 2006
  4. deryck  lant

    deryck lant Guest

    The message <>
    from "Bill Crocker" <> contains these words:

    > "deryck lant" <> wrote in message
    > > For D200, D2X, D2Hs
    > >
    > > The message <>
    > > from deryck lant <> contains these words:
    > >
    > >> http://www.dpreview.com/news/0610/06100301nikonfirmware.asp

    > >> .. . . . the largest list of updates we've ever seen implemented by
    > >> firmware) and include additional ISO settings on the D2X,
    > >> auto-focus improvements, changes to menu options, new image processing
    > >> options and playback information . . . .

    > > Deryck

    > Hi Deryck:

    > I downloaded, and installed this firmware update on my D200 without any ill
    > effects. Installation was very simple. It added a couple new functions
    > that I currently do not use, but I always believe they sneak in a few bug
    > fixes in here and there! So it's probably a good idea to apply it.

    > Bill Crocker

    Thanks Bill.

    Nikon European site currently refusing login. Will try again tomorrow.

    Deryck

    deryck lant, Oct 3, 2006