    will damage the camera body. Is that true or is he trying to sell me a
    flash?
    Ivan
    Ivan, Apr 17, 2004

  2. Ivan

    Buster Guest

    He's wrong. It won't damage the camera, however it won't work in TTL
    on a D70.
    Buster

    Buster, Apr 17, 2004

  3. Ivan

    Pronto Guest

    "Ivan" <> wrote in message
    > I'm shopping and pricing out digital cameras. The sales clerk tells me I
    > can't use my Nikon SB-25 flash with a Nikon digital camera. He claims it
    > will damage the camera body. Is that true or is he trying to sell me a
    > flash?
    > Ivan

    I have used an old SB-20 on my D100 before I got the SB800. No damage done.
    Good pics but no TTL.
    Pronto, Apr 17, 2004
  4. Ivan

    Ivan Guest

    Great! thanks for that information.

    Ivan, Apr 17, 2004
  5. Ivan

    DJ Guest

    using one on 950 and 5700 with no problems

    dj

    DJ, Apr 17, 2004