    does it tell you where the files live.

    Anyone have experience with this?

    Thanks

    mr phontonic, Jun 27, 2005

  2. mr phontonic

    [BnH] Guest

    Files -> PP Transfer -> Options -> Transfer Destination

    =bob=

    [BnH], Jun 27, 2005

  3. mr phontonic

    Jim Guest

    > I'm using Nikon Picture Project to import images on to my computer. I'm
    > shooting RAW with a Nikon D70. I can't figure out where the files are

    going.
    > I want to back the Raw files up onto my server, but no where in the

    software
    > does it tell you where the files live.
    >
    > Anyone have experience with this?

    Yes, but I found them all by myself. On my system, every download creates a
    subdirectory of the My Pictures folder.
    Each such folder has the name "folder"xxx where xxx is a sequence number.
    Jim

    Jim, Jun 27, 2005
  4. mr phontonic

    Guest

    IMHO Nikon *really* screwed up any sense of native Win navigation. I
    do use PP, then close it and simply use Photoshop CS or Nikon Capture
    to open images with. Why Nikon could screw up such a simple system of
    navigation is completly beyond me.

    In other news, Nikon just released a PProject update on 6/27 .

    Don

    Camera manuals, Software books and more:
    http://www.1world-design.com/book/index.html

    , Jun 28, 2005