    Could somebody possibly explain how to organize and access photos in NPP?
    OR, point me to a webist that does so.

    Thank you folks once again.

    Jimmy G, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Jimmy G

    Jimmy G Guest

    Hang on... I just figured-out something. The tree on the let in NPP was
    created during initial setup. It represents the folders in My pictures and
    their related images.

    I deleted the images from NPP, & was left with only the empty folders.

    AHA! I think I've got a better idea of what's happening. Those are
    collection folders, and sub folders under each collection.

    NOW my problem is understanding just WHERE NPP is putting those thumbnails
    (or whatever they are) when they are d/l. I can't seem to grasp the
    mechanics of how things are d/l in this software.

    further thanks for your time & patience

    Jimmy G, Jun 10, 2004