Nikon MH-71 battery charger.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Nigel, Oct 21, 2004.

  1. Nigel

    Nigel Guest

    Hi,

    In the manual it say in can only be used with EN-MH1 batteries that came
    with it. Can it be used to charge some 2500 mAh Ni-mh rechargeable
    batteries???

    It also says that EN-MH1 can only be used in the Nikon COOLPIX camera!!
    surely they are only normal 2000 MAh NiMh batteries???

    the next line says that 'cameras that accept these batteries can not be used
    with any other Ni-MH batteries' What does that mean???

    I got the above with a Coolpix 3200 which in the manual says you can use
    Ni-MH batteries. I am confused. Is it just Nikon trying to get you to buy
    their own make of batteries??

    Thanks

    Nigel

    ---