    Thanks,
    Mark

    , Apr 11, 2006

  2. JimmyG Guest

    Your best bet is to go to the Nikon USA website, and register. Start at
    "Contact Us" and answer the questions.

    If you cannot get an answer with FAQ's, you will eventually be prompted to
    email them. They respond within a couple of days. I've had great response
    this way.

    --
    Jimmy Santee, CA / Lake Oswego, OR
    Nikon D200, D70

    JimmyG, Apr 11, 2006

  3. You don't say which 28-80 you have.
    If it's a G lens you can not use it. The G lenses do not have an aperture
    control on the lens they're designed for cameras that control the aperture
    on the camera body.

    Helge Buddenborg, Apr 11, 2006