    body and I think the 10.5 corrected may do the job as it is for small
    brochure shots and web pages only. Thanks.
    , Jan 24, 2006

  2. tomm42 Guest

    wrote:
    > Anyone know of a Nikon lens rental in the Providence/Boston Area? I'd
    > like to compare a 10.5 f2.8 fisheye with the PS CS2 correction filter
    > and a 14 F2.8. This is for tight boat interior shots with a digital
    > body and I think the 10.5 corrected may do the job as it is for small
    > brochure shots and web pages only. Thanks.

    Don't have a Boston phone book handy, you can give these a try:

    Hunt Camera, in Melrose
    E.Phillip Levine Camera, South Boston
    Calumet in Cambridge
    SBI Sales, Boston and Providence
    Zeff's Camera

    Good Luck
    Tom
    tomm42, Jan 24, 2006

  3. Paul Rubin Guest

    writes:
    > Anyone know of a Nikon lens rental in the Providence/Boston Area? I'd
    > like to compare a 10.5 f2.8 fisheye with the PS CS2 correction filter
    > and a 14 F2.8. This is for tight boat interior shots with a digital
    > body and I think the 10.5 corrected may do the job as it is for small
    > brochure shots and web pages only. Thanks.

    I think there's a Calumet up there. Surely other places too. Don't
    forget the 12-24 DX zoom. Some people have said it makes more sense
    than the 10.5 fisheye.
    Paul Rubin, Jan 24, 2006