    lenses that i can consider.

    Thanks in advance,
    Anirudh
    Anirudh, Mar 4, 2006

  2. Anirudh

    Bigguy Guest

    Get the kit lens... can't be bettered for the price.

    Guy

    Bigguy, Mar 4, 2006

  3. Anirudh

    Tesco News Guest

    "Anirudh" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > i am planning to buy the Nikon D70s. Should i opt for the kit lens
    > (Nikon 18-70) or should i go in for the Sigma 18-105. The Sigma is
    > cheaper, but does it compare to the kit lens? Also, are there any other
    > lenses that i can consider.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Anirudh

    Hi.

    Only one sensible answer.

    The Nikon 18 - 70, it is a bargain, and it is a cracker.

    Roy G
    Tesco News, Mar 4, 2006
  4. Anirudh

    Hornbill Guest

    Cracker? what's that?

    Hornbill, Mar 5, 2006
  5. Anirudh

    Guest

    Thus spake Hornbill () unto the assembled multitudes:

    >> The Nikon 18 - 70, it is a bargain, and it is a cracker.

    > Cracker? what's that?

    It's a thin crunchy savoury biscuit on which you put cheese, pate and stuff
    like that. No wonder I've got broken teeth and my 18-70 needs frequent
    cleaning. Wish I'd known that before. Bummer.

    ;-)

    --

    Andy Clews
    University of Sussex