Nikon D80 Vs Nikon D200

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by guidezone@gmail.com, Oct 6, 2007.

  1. Guest

    , Oct 6, 2007

  2. brother Guest

    wrote:
    > find the right answer about Nikon D80 or Nikon D200,any comment about
    > it?
    > http://www.digitalcameras-plus.com/nikon-d80-or-nikon-d200.html

    I sold my D80 and bought the D200, and will never regret it.
    You obviously have more control over the photographs with the D200 and
    it is far better to use.
    And for some reason, although I normally shoot in RAW, I personally
    think the D200 jpegs, straight out of the camera, are much better.
    I always felt (perhaps my own personal feeling) that the images
    straight out of the D200 need less processing than my old D80.
    brother, Oct 6, 2007