    OK, after a little touch up with LR. First is Benfica soccer stadium. Rest,
    eh, just ask.

    What do you think? I mean about composition, mainly, but all is welcome.

    Sosumi, Aug 21, 2007

  2. Sosumi

    BRH Guest

    Sosumi wrote:

    > http://photos-of-portugal.com/Nikonweb/
    >
    > OK, after a little touch up with LR. First is Benfica soccer stadium. Rest,
    > eh, just ask.
    >
    > What do you think? I mean about composition, mainly, but all is welcome.

    What mode were you shooting in? Full manual? Aperture priority?
    Shutter Priority? Fully Automatic? One of the pre-selected modes?

    I just bought a D80 and am struggling a bit in full manual mode....

    BRH, Aug 21, 2007

  3. Sosumi

    Sosumi Guest

    <BRH> wrote in message news:...
    > Sosumi wrote:
    >
    >> http://photos-of-portugal.com/Nikonweb/
    >>
    >> OK, after a little touch up with LR. First is Benfica soccer stadium.
    >> Rest, eh, just ask.
    >>
    >> What do you think? I mean about composition, mainly, but all is welcome.

    > What mode were you shooting in? Full manual? Aperture priority? Shutter
    > Priority? Fully Automatic? One of the pre-selected modes?
    >
    > I just bought a D80 and am struggling a bit in full manual mode....

    Just aperture prior. You can take a good look at the focusing. I only use
    the straight in the middle one and lock it. If the subject is left or right,
    just aim, focus and compose. Same is for too much light. Either under expose
    with 1/3 stop or aim at the lightest part, lock the AE ONLY(!), focus, hold
    and compose.

    Soon I´ll upload more, but I want another, easier program that let´s me add
    easely. Now I have to redo the whole album and then upload everything again,
    Pffffff.

    Any questions, just ask. I finished the manual in 1 day.... Fantastic
    camera, just like I expected.

    Sosumi, Aug 21, 2007