    -Stop-down preview button should be stiffer to prevent actuation by
    accident.

    Other than that, the camera works well and produces good images.

    RichA, May 9, 2011

  2. RichA

    Apteryx Guest

    On 9/05/2011 1:40 p.m., RichA wrote:
    > -Eliminate the position of the little rubber door on the bottom of the
    > grip, which can come open by accidental touch.

    Is this a first? Rich making an accurate criticism - that little rubber
    door is pretty annoying.

    Apteryx

    Apteryx, May 9, 2011

  3. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    Apteryx <> wrote:
    >On 9/05/2011 1:40 p.m., RichA wrote:
    >> -Eliminate the position of the little rubber door on the bottom of the
    >> grip, which can come open by accidental touch.

    >Is this a first? Rich making an accurate criticism - that little rubber
    >door is pretty annoying.

    This is probably the nearest Rich gets to "happy".

    Bruce, May 9, 2011
  4. RichA

    RichA Guest

    Re: Nikon D7000. Some improvements for the D8000

    On May 9, 5:28 am, Bruce <> wrote:
    > Apteryx <> wrote:
    > >On 9/05/2011 1:40 p.m., RichA wrote:
    > >> -Eliminate the position of the little rubber door on the bottom of the
    > >> grip, which can come open by accidental touch.

    > >Is this a first? Rich making an accurate criticism - that little rubber
    > >door is pretty annoying.

    > This is probably the nearest Rich gets to "happy".

    How did you read this with your head buried in sand?

    RichA, May 9, 2011
  5. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >On May 9, 5:28 am, Bruce <> wrote:
    >> Apteryx <> wrote:

    >> >Is this a first? Rich making an accurate criticism - that little rubber
    >> >door is pretty annoying.

    >> This is probably the nearest Rich gets to "happy".

    >How did you read this with your head buried in sand?

    Poor Rich, who apparently believes that anyone who doesn't share his
    multiple disorders "has their head buried in sand". ;-)

    Bruce, May 9, 2011
  6. RichA

    On May 9, 10:42 am, Bruce <> wrote:
    > RichA <> wrote:

    > >> This is probably the nearest Rich gets to "happy".

    > >How did you read this with your head buried in sand?

    > Poor Rich, who apparently believes that anyone who doesn't share his
    > multiple disorders "has their head buried in sand".  ;-)

    "I am an sales droid for a cam-er-a store, I do as I am comm-and-ED by
    the glorious Nikon (and Canon)!"
    "Nikon spiffs me $20.00 for each D5000 I sell."

    RichA, May 9, 2011