Nikon D7000 first pics

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Eddy, Nov 6, 2010.

  1. Eddy

    Eddy Guest

    Eddy, Nov 6, 2010

  2. Eddy

    Bruce Guest

    Eddy wrote:
    >First pics: http://tinyurl.com/2fs26fh

    I took a few minutes to look around your web site and was rewarded
    with some very enjoyable images. Thank you!

    Bruce, Nov 6, 2010

  3. Eddy

    Eddy Guest

    On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 11:57:18 +0000, Bruce <>
    wrote:

    >Eddy wrote:
    >>First pics: http://tinyurl.com/2fs26fh

    >I took a few minutes to look around your web site and was rewarded
    >with some very enjoyable images. Thank you!

    Thanks! It's an ongoing project, never enough time to work on it as
    I'd like....

    Eddy

    Eddy, Nov 7, 2010
  4. Eddy

    Eddy Guest

    On Sat, 6 Nov 2010 12:29:39 +0200, "G Paleologopoulos"
    <> wrote:

    ><Eddy> wrote news:...
    >>
    >> First pics: http://tinyurl.com/2fs26fh
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> Eddy

    >Nice.

    Thanks!

    Eddy, Nov 7, 2010
  5. Eddy

    wrote:

    >Eddy wrote:
    >>First pics: http://tinyurl.com/2fs26fh

    >I took a few minutes to look around your web site and was rewarded
    >with some very enjoyable images. Thank you!

    Thanks! It is an ongoing project, not enough free time to work on
    it...

    Regards
    Eddy

    Eddy, Nov 7, 2010