Nikon D70 Websites

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mick Brown, May 6, 2005.

  1. Mick Brown

    Mick Brown Guest

    Mick Brown
    wrote in

    > "Destin_FL"

    wrote in

    >> It really is incredibly comprehensive, and waaaaaaaaay surpasses the
    >> manual. Further it comes with .xls files for all sorts of shooting
    >> data, and it comes with custom curves for the camera.
    >>
    >> I can't really speak to all the D70 info on websites; I just haven't
    >> been to too many of them yet. I respect that as a viable source of
    >> info. But with Thom's eBook, you get every piece of info on the D70
    >> you could ever need all in one indexed place right there in front of
    >> you. I actually went to Office Depot and bought some nice 3-hole
    >> punched paper and printed the thing out so I can take with or read
    >> sitting on the couch or whatever.
    >>
    >> I don't know Thom at all... in fact only found out about his website
    >> about 45 days ago upon buying the D70 from BuyDig.com, so I don't

    have

    writes:
    >>> I'll second getting Thom's book. Well worth it. Just about all the
    >>> info you'll need.

    >> Is there anything really in it that's not in the either the Nikon
    >> manuals or in general purpose photography web sites?
    >>

    > I'm going to take your words for it and buy it, but if it's crap look
    > out I'm gonna come find yas...
    >
    > hehe
    >
    > Mick Brown
    > www.photo.net/photos/mlbrown

    Damnit, went through all the hassle, ordered it, paid for it, then
    noticed he has to send it out to me, I thought it was an e-book, why
    can't it be delivered via the net....now I have to wait ARGHHHHH.

    Mick Brown

    Mick Brown, May 6, 2005