Nikon D70 Websites

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Sheldon, May 6, 2005.

  1. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    "Destin_FL"
    wrote in message
    news:_0xee.2411$cf5.825@lakeread07...
    > Outstanding website, and outstanding eBook on the D70:
    >
    > http://www.bythom.com/
    >

    > Tim

    I'll second getting Thom's book. Well worth it. Just about all the info
    you'll need.
    Sheldon, May 6, 2005

  2. I'm thinking about the D70s. Would Thom's e-book on the D70 apply or
    should I wait for revisions? Thanks.

    Alan

    Alan Wonsowski, May 7, 2005

  3. Sheldon

    Glenn jacobs Guest

    On Fri, 06 May 2005 18:46:42 -0400, Sheldon wrote:

    > "Destin_FL"
    > wrote in message
    >> Outstanding website, and outstanding eBook on the D70:
    >>
    >> http://www.bythom.com/
    >>

    >> Tim

    > I'll second getting Thom's book. Well worth it. Just about all the info
    > you'll need.

    The price is a little steep for an E-book. Maybe it is just me, but I
    don't like reading e-books, I have never finished one. I would pay the
    price if it were a standard hard bound book, but e-book not.

    JakeInHartsel
    Glenn jacobs, May 7, 2005