Nikon D70 Images of River District, Richmond, VA

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dean D. Fetterolf, May 2, 2004.

  1. Dean D. Fetterolf, May 2, 2004

  2. Dean D. Fetterolf

    IMKen Guest

    I reviewed your images. all have good color but are the same result I
    receive with my D100. None seem to have a real focal point where they are
    crisp and sharp. Good photos but on the soft side.

    What lens were you using?

    Ken

    IMKen, May 2, 2004

  3. In article <eralc.11585$>,
    "IMKen" <> wrote:

    > I reviewed your images. all have good color but are the same result I
    > receive with my D100. None seem to have a real focal point where they are
    > crisp and sharp. Good photos but on the soft side.
    > What lens were you using?
    > Ken

    & perhaps "More importantly what aperture".

    Any Moose Poster, May 2, 2004
  4. In article <eralc.11585$>,
    "IMKen" <> wrote:

    > I reviewed your images. all have good color but are the same result I
    > receive with my D100. None seem to have a real focal point where they are
    > crisp and sharp. Good photos but on the soft side.
    >
    > What lens were you using?

    Nonsense they are plenty sharp for what he's doing, get yer eyes checked.
    Besides what do you expect for the net at 72 ppi,.....4x5 sharp imagery?

    Good pictures!!!, Good compositional eye.

    Any Moose Poster, May 2, 2004
  5. Dean D. Fetterolf

    Jim Waggener Guest

    > Here are several images of the River District in Richmond, VA
    > taken with a Nikon D70.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/dfettero/richmond_va

    Great shots, nice saturation.

    Jim Waggener, May 2, 2004
  6. 28-85 f3.5-4.5 AF Nikkor

    Dean D. Fetterolf, May 3, 2004
  7. The images were shot hand held some as low as 1/15 sec wide open. They were
    shot NEF and changed to JPG for posting. If you shoot JPEG your camera may
    apply a variety of post CCD acquisition processes including sharpening,
    color balance, etc.

    Dean D. Fetterolf, May 4, 2004