    user experiences with the D70 and the Nikon F-Mount lenses.

    Ray Paseur
    http://non-aol.com/D70/
    Ray Paseur, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Ray Paseur

    Jimmy G Guest

    Thank you for the info.!

    I d/l the file & performed the upgrade with no (Apparent) problems thus far.

    Is there a way to become notified of future upgrade releases?
    Jimmy G, Jul 2, 2004

  3. Ray Paseur

    Mike Guest

    "Jimmy G" <> wrote in message
    > Thank you for the info.!
    >
    > I d/l the file & performed the upgrade with no (Apparent) problems thus

    far.

    > Is there a way to become notified of future upgrade releases?

    Yep, hope Ray doesn't get hit by a bus! ;-)
    Mike, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Ray Paseur

    Douglas Guest

    dpreview always tells of new updates!

    Douglas, Jul 2, 2004
  5. Ray Paseur

    Jimmy G Guest

    Why do I continue to forget about that fantastic site?

    Thanks,,, I'll refer to it regularly, now.
    Jimmy G, Jul 3, 2004
  6. Ray Paseur

    Paul Howland Guest

    Jimmy G wrote:
    > Why do I continue to forget about that fantastic site?
    >
    > Thanks,,, I'll refer to it regularly, now.

    The site is fantastic. The forums though, need to be taken with a
    healthy pinch of salt. They're rather prone to newsgroup hysteria.
    Paul Howland, Jul 3, 2004
  7. Ray Paseur

    Ray Paseur Guest

    I read DP Review about once a week. It's great. Even though there is some
    newsgroup hysteria, it's got a pretty good signal-to-noise ratio.

    Ray Paseur, Jul 3, 2004
  8. Ray Paseur

    Ray Paseur Guest

    Ray Paseur, Jul 3, 2004