    Thanks for your help.

    Paolo

    , Dec 27, 2006

  2. Pete D Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Dear all
    >
    > I have a problem, my old mac os 9 does not recognize the Nikon D50
    > camera.
    > Do you know where I can find the drivers?
    > Thanks for your help.
    >
    > Paolo

    Probably is none, get a card reader that is supported by OS9.

    Pete D, Dec 27, 2006

  3. Shawn Hirn Guest

    In article <>,
    "" <> wrote:

    > Dear all
    >
    > I have a problem, my old mac os 9 does not recognize the Nikon D50
    > camera.
    > Do you know where I can find the drivers?
    > Thanks for your help.
    >
    > Paolo

    The logical place to check would be http://www.nikon.com but the
    suggestion to get a card reader is your best bet.

    Shawn Hirn, Dec 27, 2006
  4. nospam Guest

    In article <>,
    <""> wrote:

    > Dear all
    >
    > I have a problem, my old mac os 9 does not recognize the Nikon D50
    > camera.
    > Do you know where I can find the drivers?

    be sure the camera is in mass storage mode and not ptp. if the camera
    is truly mass storage compliant (which i think it is), then it should
    'just work' without any drivers with os 9.

    or, get a card reader.

    nospam, Dec 27, 2006
  5. In article <271220061004168547%>,
    nospam <> wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > <""> wrote:
    >
    > > Dear all
    > >
    > > I have a problem, my old mac os 9 does not recognize the Nikon D50
    > > camera.
    > > Do you know where I can find the drivers?

    > be sure the camera is in mass storage mode and not ptp. if the camera
    > is truly mass storage compliant (which i think it is), then it should
    > 'just work' without any drivers with os 9.
    >
    > or, get a card reader.

    I got a small card reader free with my D50 at Shutterbug, works just
    like an external HD and will down load to any program that will
    catalogue picutres, I use Graphic Convertor.

    carrying a cross."
    Sinclair Lewis

    Ockham's Razor, Dec 27, 2006