    Has anyone here run into this?

    Thanks,
    GW
    Gray_Wolf, Jul 18, 2006

  2. Gray_Wolf

    Matti Vuori Guest

    Gray_Wolf <> wrote in
    news::
    > A friend of mine is a pro portrait photographer using a Nikon D50 in a
    > studio setting. He's telling me that he's getting color balance
    > changes between one photo and the next with the same subject, lighting
    > and background & etc. After much discussion it seems to me the camera
    > is most likely the problem. He going to borrow another camera to try.
    > Has anyone here run into this?

    No, nobody has ever run into a pro portrait photographer using a Nikon
    D50 in a studio setting... usually they use a D2X or even D200 and not
    Nikon's amateur models.

    He probably has white balance on automatic.

    --
    Matti Vuori, <http://sivut.koti.soon.fi/mvuori/index-e.htm>
    Matti Vuori, Jul 18, 2006

  3. Gray_Wolf

    Gray_Wolf Guest

    On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:53:53 GMT, Matti Vuori <>
    wrote:

    >Gray_Wolf <> wrote in
    >> A friend of mine is a pro portrait photographer using a Nikon D50 in a
    >> studio setting. He's telling me that he's getting color balance
    >> changes between one photo and the next with the same subject, lighting
    >> and background & etc. After much discussion it seems to me the camera
    >> is most likely the problem. He going to borrow another camera to try.
    >> Has anyone here run into this?

    >No, nobody has ever run into a pro portrait photographer using a Nikon
    >D50 in a studio setting... usually they use a D2X or even D200 and not
    >Nikon's amateur models.
    >
    >He probably has white balance on automatic.

    Thanks for the reply. I'll have him check his white balance setting.
    Gray_Wolf, Jul 18, 2006
  4. Gray_Wolf

    Joan Guest

    Does he save RAW?

    --
    Joan

    : wrote:
    :
    : >Gray_Wolf <> wrote in
    : >news::
    : >> A friend of mine is a pro portrait photographer using a Nikon D50
    in a
    : >> studio setting. He's telling me that he's getting color balance
    : >> changes between one photo and the next with the same subject,
    lighting
    : >> and background & etc. After much discussion it seems to me the
    camera
    : >> is most likely the problem. He going to borrow another camera to
    try.
    : >> Has anyone here run into this?
    : >
    Joan, Jul 18, 2006
  5. Gray_Wolf

    Gray_Wolf Guest

    On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:03:16 +1000, "Joan" <2> wrote:

    >Does he save RAW?

    I'm guessing jpg
    Gray_Wolf, Jul 18, 2006