    term picture.

    Thanks

    stephen

    -stephen-, Jan 11, 2006

  2. -stephen-

    Guest

    Re: Nikon D50 Bulb Control Via Remote

    It works fine. Click the button once and the shutter opens. Click it
    again and it shuts. Beats holding the cable plunger for minutes on end.

    , Jan 11, 2006

  3. -stephen-

    Chris Guest

    Re: Nikon D50 Bulb Control Via Remote

    Up to a maximum of 30 minutes on battery that is...I think this goes up to 1
    hour if the camera is plugged into AC adaptor.

    Chris, Jan 11, 2006
  4. -stephen-

    -stephen- Guest

    Re: Nikon D50 Bulb Control Via Remote