    buyers wiling to pay. If it is true that the dealer’s cost
    for D3x is $6,500 we should see a $7,000 price in two
    months.

    DC, Dec 21, 2008

  2. DC

    Pete D Guest

    "DC" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Nikon Rumors http://atu.ca/3251
    >
    > Cameta Camera is currently selling a D3x on eBay....The
    > current bid is $6,877. [eBay auction page:
    > http://atu.ca/NikonD3x ]
    >
    > I guess they are testing the water to see how much are
    > buyers wiling to pay. If it is true that the dealer's cost
    > for D3x is $6,500 we should see a $7,000 price in two
    > months.

    Seems about right.

    Pete D, Dec 21, 2008

  3. DC

    dj_nme Guest

    Pete D wrote:
    > "DC" <> wrote in message
    >> Nikon Rumors http://atu.ca/3251
    >>
    >> Cameta Camera is currently selling a D3x on eBay....The
    >> current bid is $6,877. [eBay auction page:
    >> http://atu.ca/NikonD3x ]
    >>
    >> I guess they are testing the water to see how much are
    >> buyers wiling to pay. If it is true that the dealer's cost
    >> for D3x is $6,500 we should see a $7,000 price in two
    >> months.
    >>

    > Seems about right.

    Either that, or it's a scam.
    It was the same when the Kodak 14 SLR camera was released.
    There were hundreds of fake auctions listed on eBay, some with
    ridiculously low staring prices and many of them listed the buyer
    location as some Eastern European country or China.
    Be very careful.

    dj_nme, Dec 22, 2008
  4. DC

    Paul Furman Guest

    DC wrote:
    > Nikon Rumors http://atu.ca/3251
    >
    > Cameta Camera is currently selling a D3x on eBay....The
    > current bid is $6,877.

    $7.300 six hours later... with 25 hours remaining...

    Paul Furman, Dec 22, 2008
  5. DC

    nospam Guest

    In article <wsB3l.10639$x%>, Paul Furman
    <> wrote:

    > > Cameta Camera is currently selling a D3x on eBay....The
    > > current bid is $6,877.

    > $7.300 six hours later... with 25 hours remaining...

    like most ebay auctions, it will spike at the end.

    nospam, Dec 22, 2008
  6. DC

    DC Guest

    In article
    <>
    DC <> wrote:

    > Nikon Rumors http://atu.ca/3251
    >
    > Cameta Camera is currently selling a D3x on eBay....The
    > current bid is $6,877. [eBay auction page:
    > http://atu.ca/NikonD3x ]
    >
    > I guess they are testing the water to see how much are
    > buyers wiling to pay. If it is true that the dealer’s cost
    > for D3x is $6,500 we should see a $7,000 price in two
    > months.

    Winning bid $7,500

    DC, Dec 23, 2008