Nikon D100 brain bubble please

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by jb, Oct 8, 2004.

  1. jb

    jb Guest

    Hi,

    I have two things - a Nikon D100 (GREAT) and a brain bubble - (not great).

    My problem is:

    The camera WAS numbering the photos in a continuous sequence from Card to
    card.

    Now it is starting over with each card - this gives me duplicate photo
    numbers - Not good.

    I changed something :>(( and can not figure out just what I did... would
    like to get that back....

    Am using Nikon transfer program - have NOT changed that at all....

    help please.

    Many thanks - John B
    jb, Oct 8, 2004

  2. jb

    jb Guest

    Found it - in the menu, buried deep - numbering continuous - .... was off -
    put it ON and it picked up where I left off...

    Sorry - jb

    jb, Oct 8, 2004