    right direction? I would appreciate any feedback on this.

    Thank you
    Robert

    Winks, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Winks

    Jim Waggener Guest

    "Winks" <> wrote in message
    news:Y3ZJb.47858$...
    > I am looking for a wireless shutter release for my D100 and can't
    > find such a device. Does someone make such a device? Is there someone

    out

    check out: http://www.harbortronics.com/digimain.htm

    Jim Waggener, Jan 4, 2004

  3. Winks

    DSphotog Guest

    Quantum Instruments makes a radio controlled remote trigger.
    http://www.qtm.com/wireless/rs4i.html

    You'll need the correct adapter cord for the D100 and you have to have the
    MB D100 in order to have the 10 input available.

    I own this unit and combo (D100) and it works just fine. As an added
    benefit, it will also mount in the hot shoe of the D100 and then can be used
    to trigger studio strobes as well as any slave unit with a PC input.

    Hope this helps,

    DSphotog, Jan 4, 2004