    tzipple Guest

    It looks like a great tool. Is it compatible with Canon RAW format? Any
    other Canon compatibility issues?
    tzipple, Aug 19, 2005

  2. tzipple

    grenner Guest

    No, it is not compatiable with Canon raw, only Nikon raw. Look at the Epson
    P2000 or the similar unit made by Jobo.

    Greg
    grenner, Aug 20, 2005

  3. tzipple

    tzipple Guest

    Thanks. If the Epson is compatible, I will probably buy it.

    tzipple, Aug 20, 2005
  4. tzipple

    [BnH] Guest

    Try checking http://www.epson.com.au/products/multimedia/p2000_specs.asp

    I doubt it can take Canon 5D raw , but the others I think should be ok.

    =bob=

    [BnH], Aug 20, 2005