    More at

    http://adriatix.hr/PHOTO/DSRL/CoolPix 990 Fix.htm

    Adriatic
    Adriatic, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Adriatic

    Adriatic Guest

    Some more imagines

    http://adriatix.hr/PHOTO/DSRL/Pict/IMG_2962_L.jpg
    http://adriatix.hr/PHOTO/DSRL/Pict/IMG_2965_L.jpg

    http://adriatix.hr/PHOTO/DSRL/Pict/IMG_2962_C_L.jpg
    http://adriatix.hr/PHOTO/DSRL/Pict/IMG_2965_C_L.jpg

    "Adriatic" <> wrote in message
    news:c67o4a$669$...
    > If you have had that problem, you knew how painful it could be. Or that

    you
    > almost have to the kiss it goodbye for your camera.
    >
    > If you are interested, here is a fix I have made after few months

    struggling

    Adriatic, Apr 26, 2004

  3. Adriatic

    petemcl

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Northville, MI
    Battery door fix

    I tried to duplicate this but had trouble finding just the right piece of metal. I think that I found a better way. See eBay item #160317945915.

    I wonder how many Nikon 990s have ended up in the trash because of this engineering defect. It really is a nice camera otherwise that takes great pictures.

    Pete McLallen
    Northville, MI
    petemcl, Feb 27, 2009